Serving Lewis Center Since 1958
Jet-Seal provides top tier asphalt sealcoating and paving services in Lewis Center at affordable prices for your home or business. We are a third generation, family owned and operated business. If you are looking for a trustworthy sealcoating company, look no further. Jet-Seal has earned the highest rating by the Google, Angie’s List, the BBB and most importantly, our customers.
Schools in Lewis Center, Ohio
Lewis Center has two high schools. Olentangy (Braves) and Olentangy Orange (Pioneers). There are also three middle schools and eight elementary schools. The school district is highly rated. The Olentangy Local School District has 20,977 students.
Things to do in Lewis Center, Ohio
- Alum Creek State Park. The park offers plenty of options for outdoor adventure. Activities include; water sports like boating, kayaking and jet-skiing. There is a swimming designated area with a beach. The campground features a lot of nice sites, large and private. Bathhouses are functional and clean, and the staff is super friendly.
- Olentangy Indian Caverns. There are plenty of activities for both adults and children. You can take a cave tour. There is a petting zoo. You can mine for gems, play mini golf, and go through a treasure hunt maze. There is too much to list to keep a family entertained.
- ZipZone Outdoor Adventures. A zipline adventure that features entertainment, knowledgeable guides and breathtaking views. A hidden gem you don’t want to miss when visiting Lewis Center.
- Highbanks Metro Park. A great spot to enjoy nature and all its creatures. It is a wonderful place to walk, jog or run. The perfect place for a picnic. Most of the shelters are first come first serve. So, get there early to assure you get a good spot.
- Vertical Adventures. Indoor rock climbing for the entire family. The teachers there are great. So, if you’re new to the climbing community and perhaps intimidated, don’t be! Vertical Adventures provides a great mix of play and learning.
There’s much more to see and do in Lewis Center. The above attractions are just a tiny sample of what the area has to offer. Let us know if you have a favorite thing to do in Lewis Center that we neglected to mention.